The mobile app “Pozoj”, designed for a local handball tournament, with its noble purpose, has taken first place in the Sports category on both platforms, not just for a moment, but for several days.
Mobile application was created in a very short timeframe with a complex management system that was required to cover:
- Team management
- Berger scheme
- Live match tracking with score input
- Team groups
- Group stage of the competition
- PlayOff stage of the competition
- Tracking of favorite teams - so called Favorites
- Live match broadcasting - so called LiveStream from multiple locations at the same time
- Match schedule by locations and groups
- Overview of Tournament locations with overview of organized transport schedule
- and some other general items
Due to the previously mentioned short development time, the mobile application may have some bugs, the design of the mobile application may not be the most beautiful ever, but the content is of high quality and demanded by a large number of users. Therefore, it is obvious that quality content and the practical purpose of the mobile application is the recipe for becoming number one!